Welcome Spring With a Sunrise Stroll on the Walkway
Spring is in the air. And it really is just days away. This may not have been the worst winter that the Hudson Valley ever faced, but it had its fair share of cold temperatures, snow and ice. I don't know about you, but I'm over it and ready for warmer weather.
A great way to celebrate Spring here in the Hudson Valley is the Sunrise Stroll on the Walkway Over the Hudson, Sunday, March 24 from 6:30 - 7:30 am. Enjoy the sunrise and Walkway’s spectacular views of the Hudson River. The east and west gates to the Walkway will open at 6:30, but the group walk will begin from the east gate promptly 6:30 am. Welcome in Spring with some of the best views anywhere in the Hudson Valley.
The Sunrise Stroll is free to Walkway members. Donation encouraged for non-members, or become a member and help the Walkway continue to present fun and exciting events throughout the year. For more information about the Sunrise Stroll and the Walkway, visit their website.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie