Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Tour Guide On Bannerman Island?
The iconic Bannerman Island is looking for a few good tour guides. Are you a good storyteller? Are you a big history geek? Do you have experience with public speaking? If any of these apply to you, keep reading.
These part-time positions require weekend availability and fun from May through October. Training will be provided to qualified candidates and guides will be hired on an as-needed basis.
Interested parties should contact Wes Gottlock at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, the job does require walking some rough terrain and a fair amount of stair climbing.
There's lots to be excited about regarding Bannerman, they've just announced their first tours of the season and movies will be coming back too. Stay tuned for more announcements!
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America