Brand New Kids Summer Program in Orange County
Summer will be here before we know it, and soon your kids will be saying they're bored and have nothing to do. Well, the Orange County Parks Department is here to help.
The Orange County Department of Parks, Recreation, and Conservation is pleased to announce the new Kids Summer Activities Program at Thomas Bull Memorial Park, Hamptonburgh in July and Algonquin Park, Town of Newburgh in August.
Activities will include playing games, making crafts, fishing, hiking, visiting with animals and leaning about gardening and local history.
The program will run in two week sessions, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to Noon.
The cost is $120 per session, per child for Orange County residents ($220 for non-residents) Space is limited to 20 kids per session and registration is required by May 20.
More information can be found on the Orange County Parks website. For more information, call 845-615-3828.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie