Annual Trout Stocking in Sullivan County
The District is now starting its annual Trout Stocking Program.
If you are interested in stocking your pond with trout, fathead minnows, or crawfish this fall, the District will be accepting orders until Monday, September 23, 2019.
The pick-up date is Saturday, September 28. Rainbow and Brook trout are being offered for sale. Trout should be stocked in cold-water ponds. Anyone stocking a pond with fish must apply for a fish stocking permit through the NYS-Dept. of Environmental Conservation in New Paltz, NY.
For more information, you can go to the District’s website at sullivanswcd.org or contact the District office at (845) 292-6552 for a brochure, order
form and a permit application.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie