Breathtaking Video Will Make You Love Hudson Valley Winter Again
If you're sick and tired of winter in the Hudson Valley, these incredible aerial videos will reignite your love of the season.
Scott Snell is a professional photographer who uses drones to view the Hudson Valley from a whole new perspective. His videos have been shared thousands of times, giving people a chance to see the world around them from a different angle.
Snell has produced three videos this winter that really show the beauty of our area. The first is a look at several iconic spots around the Hudson Valley blanketed in snow and ice. Views of the Hudson River, the Mid Hudson Bridge and the Walkway Over the Hudson are included alongside mansions and barns up and down our area. The video ends with a breathtaking overhead shot of a train traveling next to the Hudson.
Another video captures a magnificent sunrise over Skytop Tower on Mohonk Mountain in Ulster County.
Finally, Snell photographs the Hudson River throughout the afternoon and evening. The Esopus lighthouse glows with the setting sun as the drone returns to the Mid Hudson Bridge just in time for it to light up the night sky.
We dare you to watch these videos and not fall in love with the beauty of winter in the Hudson Valley all over again.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie