Norrie Point Offers Free Family Fishing Days, Details
Thinking about getting the kids into fishing, but not exactly sure how to go about it? The NYS Department of Environmental Conservation and the Education Center at Norrie Point, 256 Norrie Point Way, Staatsburg 12580 have two different chances for you to introduce the kids to fishing this month (May 2018).
Wednesday May 9 & Wednesday May 23, 2018
Time 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Want to try your hand at fishing in the Hudson? Join our family-friendly angling program. Sponsored by the DEC Hudson Reserve & I Fish NY. Free. All equipment provided. Angling is wheelchair accessible.
Have you taken the kids fishing? Do you go on family fishing trips? Email us photos of the kids fishing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America