Gander Outdoors Kingston Official Grand Opening Info
So you have been waiting. The Hudson Valley has been waiting. The new Gander Outdoors in Kingston is now open. Currently, they are in the stages of their ‘soft opening’ with their big grand opening celebration to take place on Saturday, May 5.
The new Gander Outdoors is located at 705 Frank Sottile Blvd, Kingston 12401. This is the same location as the former Gander Mountain across the parking lot from Lowes, adjacent to Sams Club in Kingston.
According to their Facebook page, here are just a few things that you can expect to happen during that grand opening day:
- The Saturday, May 5 grand opening celebration will commence when the doors open at 9AM. Enjoy free pastries and coffee in the morning.
- Kids can paint a lure from 11AM-2PM and build a duck call from 1-3PM
- Register to win one of five $100 gift cards all day
- Plus, get a free Gander Outdoors hat with any purchase of $25 or more, while supplies last.
Will you be heading in to check it out?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America